Camp Creek Two Room, Sage/Rust
You Save 14% ($50.00)
The Camp Creek Two-Room Tent is perfect for camping with a larger group of family or friends. This cabin-style tent features fiberglass poles with steel uprights to create an extra tall center height and straight side walls, generating an ultra-comfortable camping experience. On top of that, an extra-long list of additional features (like a wall divider, two large doors, and six large windows for ventilation) help make the Camp Creek the ultimate home away from home.
- Free standing design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Easy set up with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Extra tall center height allows room to stand up
- Straight side walls allow more room for cots
- Wall divider for two rooms
- Two large doors allow easy entry into either room individually
- 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- 150D Polyester oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protectio
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjust ability and protectio
- Great ventilation with two doors and six large windows
- Two mesh storage shelves, steel stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 10' x 12'
- Center height: 7'
- Tent area: 120 sq. ft.
- Tent and fly weight: 14 lbs. 11 oz.
- Total weight: 31 lbs.
- Packed size: 10" x 28"
- Pole diameter: 19 mm
- Color: Sage/Rust
manufacturer no: 5725021
bar code: 703438572506
manufacturer : Alps Mountaineering
dimensional weight: 11.75 (w) x11.625 (h) x28 (d)