Classic Pro GLT/Striper Spinning Rod 10', Medium/Heavy, 2 Piece
Nobody covers your salmon and striper trolling rod needs like the Okuma Classic Pro GLT series. Deep in selection, rich in construction features and downright amazing in price, Classic Pro GLT rods allow you to easily outfit your success with technique-specific performance. Feature highlights include shrink tube rear grips for easy cleaning and effortless handling in rod holders, triangle fore-grips that provide a positive grip with minimal rod twist and guide systems chosen by model to take the punishment of braided, lead core and copper lines. Classic Pro GLT rods are part of Okuma's commitment to enhance the experience of all anglers, regardless of price.
- Salmon and Striper specialty rods
- Durable E-glass blank constructio
- Durable titanium oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel guide frames
- Copper line rod features stainless steel welded guides
- Rubber shrink tube butt, improves rod holder removal & durability
- Casting guides are all double foot constructio
- Precision Trolling models are telescopic Salmon trolling rods
- All rods feature a custom mirror finished rod blank
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for increased strength
- Stainless steel hook keepers
- Type: Spinning
- Rod Power: MH+
- Rod Taper: M/MF
- Rod Length: 10'
- Line Weight: 12-30 lbs.
- Sections: 2 Pieces
- Foregrip Length: 4"
- Reargrip Length: 16 1/2"
- Number Of Guides: 10 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type D
- Weight: 17.7 oz.
manufacturer no: CCF-S-1002MH+
bar code: 739998235278
manufacturer : Okuma
dimensional weight: 3 (w) x3 (h) x66 (d)