Helios Mini Guide Spinning Rod 7' Medium 1 Piece
You Save 39% ($69.65)
Constructed from the finest ultra-responsive 40-ton carbon fiber blanks, Helios mini guide rods unleash incredible sensitivity and power from completed rods that begin at just 3.6-ounces of total weight. Zero foregrip, custom machined aluminum reel threads with Fuji hood, sculpted EVA grips and the ALPS mini guide system complete these premier performers. On the water, it's the balance, refined actions that you'll love.
The included Fuji moveable hook keeper allows for placement best suited to the technique and bait being fished.
- 40-Ton carbon, ultra-sensitive blank construction
- Rods starting at 3.8 oz. range
- Fujis KR Rapid Choke guides. (Micro guides for spinning)
- Fujis KR frames feature a tangle free sloped ring design
- Alconite guide inserts: Fujis lightest insert, perfect for braided line
- Custom light weight skeleton reel seat with Fuji hoods
- Zero fore grip design for increased sensitivity and reduced weight
- EVA Split grip butt design for reduced weight and improved balance
- Fujis EZ moveable hook keeper for precise keeper placement
- Type: Spinning
- Rod Power: M
- Rod Taper: F
- Rod Length: 7'
- Line Weight: 8-17 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1/4-5/8 oz
- Sections: 1 Piece
- Foregrip Length: NA
- Reargrip Length: 9 3/4"
- Number Of Guides: 7 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type B
- Weight: 3.7 oz
manufacturer no: HS-SKR-701M
bar code: 739998234516
manufacturer : Okuma
dimensional weight: 3 (w) x3 (h) x84 (d)