Lynx 1 Clay/Rust
You Save 50% ($60.46)
The Lynx 1 is loaded with features and is great for your solo getaway. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, it sets up easily. There are extra-large #8 zippers on the door and vestibule. What's especially nice about the Lynx is that the walls are mostly mesh, which helps increase ventilation. To be sure no corners are cut, ALPS has the factory seal the fly and floor seams and coats the floor with 2000mm to keep you dry if you run into a rain shower.
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protectio
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protectio
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protectio
- Half Mesh Walls increase ventilatio
- Mesh Storage Pockets, Gear Loft, 7075 Aluminum Stakes and Guy Ropes Included
- Base Size: 7'6" x 2'8"
- Center Height: 3'
- Vestibule Depth: 32"
- Tent Area: 20 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 10 sq. ft.
- Tent & Fly Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz.
- Total Weight: 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 17.5"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
manufacturer no: 5024617
bar code: 703438504675
manufacturer : Alps Mountaineering
dimensional weight: 5.5 (w) x5 (h) x21 (d)