SCT Trolling Boat Rod 5'8" Length, 1 Piece Rod, Extra Heavy Power, Medium/Moderate Fast Action
You Save 39% ($147.27)
For us at Okuma Fishing Tackle, fishing is a life-long adventure. Collectively, none of us fish as often, catch as many, or are as consistently successful as we would like, and thankfully so. Fishing is not a destination; it's an endless pursuit that begins long before we ever get to the water. The anticipation of the next opportunity is as valuable as the time spent on the water.
At Okuma, we craft the tools for the journey. From entry-level through expert, every rod and reel is constructed not only to execute, but also to excite, energize and exhilarate. From feeling the tap, tap, tap of a drift rig searching its way along the bottom of a steelhead stream, to turning a lifeless lead jig into a fleeing bait-fish in the salt, every cast, crank, bobber down and hookup are the rich details of the journey.
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- SCT blanks: Spiral carbon technology improved strength and durability
- SCT is a dual helix wrap configuration with over 6000 strands of carbon fiber
- Fuji K-concept guide frames for maximum compatibility with braided line
- Fuji Alconite guide inserts. Compatible for braided line
- Guide wrappings with pure carbon thread for improved holding power
- TR models feature ALPS roller guides and a 3K woven carbon butt
- RR rods feature heavy duty ALPS zirconium guides
- Grooved EVA foregrips for improved slime control
- Fuji or ALPS reel seats depending on models
- Rod Power: Extra Heavy
- Rod Taper: M/MF
- Rod Length: 5'8"
- Line Weight: 40-100 lbs
- Lure Weight: N/A
- Number of Sections: 4 + Tip
- Foregrip Length: 10-3/4"
- Reargrip Length: 12-1/2"
- Number Of Guides: 4 + Tip
- Handle Style: D
- Weight (oz.): 17.8
manufacturer no: SCT-TR-581-50S
bar code: 739998235841
manufacturer : Okuma
dimensional weight: 3 (w) x3 (h) x84 (d)