SST Carbon Grip Casting Rod 8' Length, 1 Piece Rod, Heavy Power, Medium/Fast Action
You Save 29% ($26.79)
For us at Okuma Fishing Tackle, fishing is a life-long adventure. Collectively, none of us fish as often, catch as many, or are as consistently successful as we would like, and thankfully so. Fishing is not a destination; it's an endless pursuit that begins long before we ever get to the water. The anticipation of the next opportunity is as valuable as the time spent on the water.
At Okuma, we craft the tools for the journey. From entry-level through expert, every rod and reel is constructed not only to execute, but also to excite, energize and exhilarate. From feeling the tap, tap, tap of a drift rig searching its way along the bottom of a steelhead stream, to turning a lifeless lead jig into a fleeing bait-fish in the salt, every cast, crank, bobber down and hookup are the rich details of the journey.
- Technique and species specific rod actions
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank constructio
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames
- 3K woven carbon fore and rear grips on all models
- Integrated compressed EVA butt cap
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Rod Power: Heavy
- Rod Taper: Medium Fast
- Rod Length: 8'0"
- Line Weight: 15 - 50 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1-6
- Number of Sections: 1-pcs
- Foregrip Length: 3-1/2"
- Reargrip Length: 13-3/8"
- Application: Salmo
- Number Of Guides: 10 + Tip
- Handle Style: B
- Weight (oz.): N/A
manufacturer no: SST-C-801H-CG
bar code: 739998219629
manufacturer : Okuma
dimensional weight: 3 (w) x3 (h) x96 (d)